Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sig

From: Michael Dorrington
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:24:57 +0000

On 20/02/12 11:30, peter green wrote:
<snip>
> Someone has suggested that I may be able to get my key signed by some
> debian-developers at the manchester free software meeting at madlab.
> Can anyone confirm they will be able to do so and if so say what
> identification they require (is a passport alone sufficient?)

I'm not sure if there will be any DDs at the meeting.  I would
especially like some DDs to attend this meeting so they can give their
advice and experience on git, the topic of the meeting talk.

> Also can you confirm the date of the meeting, the person who told me
> about it said it was this evening but the timetables I've found on
> the web say it's on tuesday (tomorrow).

The meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, which for this
year+month is 21st, tomorrow.  Perhaps they were mixing it up with the
Admin meetings which are, when held, on the 2nd Monday of the month.

Peter, even if there are no DDs going to be present at the meeting, I
would really appreciate your presence and it would be great to have a
chat in the pub afterwards about Debian.

Please CC Peter Green when replying as he is not on the list.

Regards,
Mike.
MFS Chair.