Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sig

From: peter green
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] looking for debian developers in manchester to sign my key
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:02:12 +0000

Do you have any pictures of the outside of the madlab? I've been looking
on google streetview but have not been able to positively identify it.

Madlab didn't have a sign until recently.  It does have a sign now above
the shutters saying "Manchester Digital Laboratory" in a metal finish, IIRC.
I wandered up and took a look this evening and walked past it serveral times before finally
asking in a pub and then very carefull searching for it.

There is a metal sign on the place but at least in low light it's almost impossible to read
uness you are looking straight at it.

* Location: Madlab. (Manchester Digital Laboratory).
* Address: 36-40 Edge Street, Manchester. M4 1HN.
"(Between Thomas St and the Craft Centre, opposite A Bar Called Common)"
  http://madlab.org.uk/