Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Anarchist Bookfair, 7th June 2008

From: Dave Page
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] Manchester Anarchist Bookfair, 7th June 2008
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:21:00 +0100

On Wed, Jun 04, 2008 at 02:21:08PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:

> Surely most people who would support Ubuntu can do debian too?

I'm not sure - I have experience from supporting Debian of supporting
Ubuntu users, who think they're running Debian, or who come to Debian
support channels because they can't get help from the Ubuntu community.

It's very common in this situation for the differences between the two
distributions to be sufficiently great to cause hours of frustration for
both sides.

Dave
--
Dave Page <address@hidden>