Re: [Fsuk-manchester] killed by silent decent

From: Dave Page
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] killed by silent decent
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:41:20 +0000

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 06:59:17AM +0000, Peter Colton wrote:

> The only way I can interpret this over all lack of interest in Future
> sonic and Richard is that it some kind of boycott.

You've already proved your conspiracy theorist credentials, so this does
not surprise me at all.

Perhaps it's that people are busy with other things. Personally, I don't
have much interest in attending Futuresonic, and I don't have a video
camera so can't help with the filming. I do what I can to support free
software, among the many other causes I support on top of working a
more-than-full-time job and being a carer for my disabled partner.

> As you may of guested I not a happy bunny with this obtuse attitude
> that coming from the majority of the group.

I can't say that being attacked for not dedicating 100% of my life to
free software makes me a happy bunny either.

> My response to this behaviour is to not attend the March meeting and
> the April meeting because I see it as a waste of my time when there no
> intention by the majority of the group to actively engage in the
> Future sonic venue.

I am sure you will not be missed.

Dave
--