Re: [Fsuk-manchester] killed by silent decent

From: Paul Waring
Subject: Re: [Fsuk-manchester] killed by silent decent
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:34:40 +0000

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 06:59:17AM +0000, Peter Colton wrote:
> The only way I can interpret this over all lack of interest in Future
> sonic and Richard is that it some kind of boycott.

I don't think it's that - I read most of the emails you're referring to
but I don't always have the time/interest to reply to every single mail
on fsuk-manchester, linux-users and the dozens of other lists which I'm
on. In my experience, lack of interest usually indicates lack of time or
apathy, and not a boycott (people who are boycotting something usually
state loud and clear that this is what they are doing :).

Paul

--
Paul Waring
http://www.pwaring.com