Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership, Executive membership and a suggestion

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Membership, Executive membership and a suggestion
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:19:50 +0000

On Mon, 2009-03-02 at 19:48 +0000, John¹ wrote:
> I have answered so many messages this evening that I can't remember if I've
> already answered this one, but I'll just point out for this one point, as
> far as can be discovered, I am the membership,

The constitution does not require that members pay any membership
subscription in order to continue to be members thus everyone who has
not either been advised that their membership was terminated in
accordance with the constitution or resigned from membership is still a
member if AFFS still exists.