Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:34:27 +0100

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 10:16 +0100, Stuart Yeates wrote:
> We often find ourselves running stands at various events and
> constructive non-technical eye candy to run on a laptop is something
> that might be useful.

I agree entirely.

> We're happy to run with LegalTV branding, of course.

All I would say is don't get your hopes up. I've never heard of anyone
getting a tape from a radio or TV show they've participated on, or
permission to re-use anything other than a short segment from a longer
programme.

Maybe what we should do is get AFFS, OSS Watch and various other people
together some time and just make our own films. We could probably all
use basically the same material.