Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] TV show about copyright, the Internet and DRM
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:03:59 +0100

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 08:55 +0100, Shane M. Coughlan wrote:
> Well, I'll be sure to pester them for a copy of the show regardless.

That would definitely be useful.

> Interesting point you made.  I didn't know that calling something live
> could refer to editing rather than actual broadcast.  Thanks for the
> heads up Alex :)

Well, you'll know if it's live or not by the way they behave when you
get there. Genuinely live TV is usually manic behind the scenes :o)

If it's not live, and I don't think it will be, don't be surprised if
they also don't know when it will air - the crew usually have no idea.
If they don't know, make sure you get down the name of the TV show and
ask them which episode in the series it is - they ought to know that,
and you can usually then figure out the air time from the schedule.