Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC calls for

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] BBC Article about Linux SCO and Copyrights - BBC calls for statements (fwd)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:26:37 +0100

On 2003-08-29 23:49:14 +0100 Paul <address@hidden> wrote:
Whoever wrote this pile of streaming crap needs educating - possibly
with the aid of a spade...

It won't do us any good you getting locked up for assault, or stalking them.

Actually, rereading this, I can't see anything that really makes me think he "gets it". Shame there's someone at the BBC writing about something they don't know. (Then again, some of you know my opinion of the BBC.) There are also other myths stated like "There are other versions, most notably one developed at the University of California in Berkeley, which are wholly or partly free of copyright restrictions." which I suppose is technically accurate in that some common parts are in the public domain, but I doubt they meant that.