Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo

From: Andrew Savory
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:26:49 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

> As far as I am concerned, we can set up one stand for FSF Europe, FSF
> North America and AFFS even if the AFFS isn't officially associated
> yet.

Ok: this sounds good (especially in the event of us not getting a stand
sorted!) but:

- would FSFE/FSF be perturbed by AFFS loudly and prominently campaigning
for themselves on the FSFE/FSF stand? (How much space could you spare us,
we're thinking of at least room for a couple of laptops and a printer in
order to register new members...)

- would FSFE/FSF be upset if we went out and got our own loud and
prominent stand anyway, despite the offer of shared space?

And folks, still no confirmation on whether any of us was chasing a
dedicated AFFS stand: can we get a definite "yes I'm sorting it" or
"no-one's said yes" or "you sort it Andrew and stop complaining" or "we
are happy with a shared stand" please?

Andrew.

--
Andrew Savory                                Email: address@hidden