[Fsfe-uk] logo [was Re: Birmingham Expo]

From: Richard Smedley
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] logo [was Re: Birmingham Expo]
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:11:35 +0100

Alex Hudson wrote:

> quite quickly. If we want a proper logo, we need to get started now,
> since there won't be long to argue about it later. I'll put my efforts
> here: http://www.alex.uklinux.net/affs-logos.php . It would be great if
> we can decide on some sort of look for AFFS, people tend to take more
> notice of things which look nice.

Hello Alex,

I like the idea behind the eye/sun logo.

The dove logo is invisible in Netscape 4.x (as you
probably know) but I just took a look in Mozilla
and I like it - although the "wing" over the A
could do with extending a little upwards and outwards.

I agree that this should be decided fairly quickly
and without fuss. Are there any other contenders?

- Richard

--

Richard Smedley
Production Editor, Linux Format