[Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:03:08 +0000

Martyn

> Not quite true, I have had both an email reply (from a person) and
> a telephone conversation with a nice french woman (at sky events),
> both confirming that it will be going ahead.  I have now been
> registered twice (the two of us both registered each other) - once
> quite recently, so they're still taking registrations.

Yeh .... I've been through this one on a public list as well :)  So,
if I were you I wouldn't be so self righteous in public :)

Did have a phone call this morning.  They tell me that all of the
work that I did last week through the DTI and the local business
people has paid off.  Maggie is now receiving orders for stands.  So,
looks like it's going to happen.

Thanks

--
Richard