[Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo

From: Richard Ibbotson
Subject: [Fsfe-uk] Re: Birmingham Expo
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:36:27 +0000

Hi

> Who was originally sorting out an AFFS stand?

I was going to do something with it.  So was someone else.

> If anyone steps forward, can they confirm/deny existence of an AFFS
> stand?

I'm waiting  for the organisers to confirm that the Expo will go
ahead.  So far no one said owt to confirm or deny that somat will
tek place.  Apart from that I've been wandering around getting some
more companies interested in a stand at the Expo.

Ta

--
Richard

http://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/YKS/Misc/Books/FolkTalk/Chapter1.html