Re: [Fsfe-uk] April 13th: Meeting Agenda

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] April 13th: Meeting Agenda
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:42:03 +0100

> Ok, how do you plan to interoperate with EFF, FSF, Eurolinux, CDR, and
> FIPR on IP issues (patents and copyright)?

Personally, I want AFFS to associate to FSF Europe and deal with FSF through
them.  I want AFFS and CDR to exchange members (I'm not sure we can do
anything more at this point) and be in touch with FIPR and EFF through them.
For now, these are just my opinions, but I will be proposing/supporting them
at the meeting.

As for particular specific tasks, I think that's best left to the people
directly running the campaign.
--
MJR