Re: [Fsfe-uk] April 13th: Meeting Agenda

From: Alex Hudson
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] April 13th: Meeting Agenda
Date: 02 Apr 2002 19:56:55 +0100

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 02:08, MJ Ray wrote:
> > If you want to submit something for the agenda, feel free.
>
> OK, are the campaigns plenary or broken up into groups, probably in two time
> slots to allow people to hear about more than one?

I'm intended it all be one session, to be honest. The difference between
the various items isn't massive enough to warrant special interest, but
of course, that depends on who turns up and what the numbers end up
looking like. Patents & Education are the two biggies, and I would
imagine most people will have something to say about both.

What do others think?

> > 'I propose their be an office for Public Relations' is a motion
>
> Looks like a typo to me.

Oh, yeah... "I propose their be a office for PR..", etc.

> I'd suggest motions are presented in three parts:

I smell student politics :)

Personally, I would just propose the resolution, since it's not going to
be a strict vote (no standing orders yet, innit ;), but doing it
properly is fine...