Re: Getting victory hands symbol from Wingdings

From: Andreas Falkenhahn
Subject: Re: Getting victory hands symbol from Wingdings
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 17:01:52 +0200

In other words: I don't understand the point of FreeType creating a synthesized
Unicode charmap that isn't usable at all. Why does it create such a Unicode
charmap at all then? Or is this supposed to work correctly in newer versions
and maybe just happens to be broken in 2.5.4?

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andreas@falkenhahn.com