Re: Logging Library-GSOC

From: Priyesh kumar
Subject: Re: Logging Library-GSOC
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:32:35 +0530

Hi Werner,
I was trying to compile FreeType on Windows using Cygwin and I was
getting the following error while executing `sh autogen.sh' command even
though I have installed the required packages from the Cygwin package installer:
--
Can't locate Automake/Config.pm in @INC (you may need to install the Automake::Config module) (@INC contains: /usr/share/automake-1.16 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/share/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_p
erl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib/perl5/core_perl /usr/share/perl5/core_perl) at /c/cygwin/bin/aclocal-1.16 line 36.

I also wanted to ask that other than using `make' and `cmake' is there some other way to compile FreeType on Mac platforms?
After this, I will proceed towards updating the `docs/DEBUG' file and wrap up the project.

Thanks,
Priyesh