[Freebangfont-devel] seeking help regarding bangla fonts in linux

From: saikat sengupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] seeking help regarding bangla fonts in linux
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:56:18 -0800 (PST)

   We are students of Computer science and engineering(3rd year),Kolkata.Very recently we came across linux8.0(red hat) and the associated free software foundations.We are very moved by the concept and trying to do something of our own.So we want to create a mutlilingual editor (supporting Bengali,Hindi and English fonts) for the students helping them in differnt ways.
                                We have created an editor in Qt Designer and now are trying  to make that multilingual using Unicode format.We came to know about your works in the field of "bangla fonts" and thought that we might get appropriate help from you.Since we have been introduced to this very recently just by sheer interest,it will be very helpful to us if you can render your help or  any suggestions to us.If it is possible for you to spend some time from your tight schedule for us please let us know so that we could ask you about our specific problems.Our mail I.D.'s are:
address@hidden     and      address@hidden.                                                    yours sincerely,
       Saikat Sengupta
       Arnash Gupta.

Do you Yahoo!?