[Freebangfont-devel] [Fwd: Showcasing Indian language support in OpenSou

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] [Fwd: Showcasing Indian language support in OpenSource stall at Linux Bangalore/2002]
Date: 13 Nov 2002 00:10:24 +0530

Hoya,
If anyone is willing to do this - please mail Guntupalli Karunakar
<address@hidden> asap - with a CC to me.
I have my exams, and I won't be able to go.
Also, Barda lives in Bangalore - can anyone of you contact him in this
regard??
His iisc (Indian Inst. of Science) address seems to be bouncing :(
-sdg-

PS: I will be doing a 1 page "chotha" on Bengali in GNU/Linux - and