Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Set of Fonts

From: Kaushik Ghose
Subject: Re: [Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Set of Fonts
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 02:55:48 -0500 (EST)

PS.

> have tested them only in Yudit(which does not support
> positioning) and IE5.5 in Windows 98. One tip for use

Hmm, do you mean that ka-y-hoshoi will read "ka hoshoi" visually on yudit
?

Not with code2000 and yudit 2.6.2

also 0x0985 0x09cd 0x09af 0x09be
(a + hashanta + ontestojaw + akar)
renders as a-jawphola-akar in yudit with code2000

So, does that make it 3 bangla OTFs now ? Mukti, Likhan and Aakash ?
And we had zero (0) 3 months ago, is that right ?
And they said bengalis were lazy.
I guess we've become corrupted...

-kg