[Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Set of Fonts

From: Anirban Mitra
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] Mukti Set of Fonts
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 06:57:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,
I have sent the present version (0.9.0) Mukti set of
fonts to Sayamindu. Before they are posted for beta
testing I would like to inform some already known bugs
in them.
1. They would not work in WINNT5 systems.
2. The positioning lookups are incomplete, there will
be misalignment of matras and rephs etc in many cases,
however I am working on them.
3. I am not sure of their performance with Pango. I
have tested them only in Yudit(which does not support
positioning) and IE5.5 in Windows 98. One tip for use
with IE (i.e. uniscribe shaping engine)- you have to
code a-yaphalaa-aakaar as A+zwj+Ya+Aakaar and not as
A+Hasanta+Ya+Aakaar.
Thanks

=====
Dr Anirban Mitra ||||        ||