fluid-dev

Re: [fluid-dev] Possible approach to preloading samples / presets

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Possible approach to preloading samples / presets
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 18:41:05 +0100

Hi,

Am So., 25. Okt. 2020 um 11:34 Uhr schrieb Tom M. via fluid-dev
<fluid-dev@nongnu.org>:
> So, my preference of implementing this is to use the pinning approach.
> I'm thinking of a function like
> fluid_synth_pin_preset(synth, fluid_preset_t*)

Yes, sounds good. And quite similar to the approach I used in the
earlier approach to preload all samples from a MIDI file (which we
didn't take, because nobody needed it).
I will prepare an RFC pull request for further discussion.

Cheers
Marcus