fle3-dev

RE: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE

From: Fabrizio Reale
Subject: RE: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE
Date: 16 Jul 2003 08:39:44 +0200

Hello world.
With the help of Janne I solved the problem.
We are working in doing a product which could be an installer for an
architecture similar to the one you use, but I little more integrated.
For example we avoid the login and logout pages of FLE.
We aim to develop an application with everything a school needs and so
we have called it zschool.
As soon as we will have a web page I will post the link.
But if you want to try it I can send you the tar.gz.
See you.
And thank Janne.
Fabry