fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE

From: Fabrizio Reale
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Authentication problem using manage_addFLE
Date: 09 Jul 2003 16:17:58 +0200

No problem.
> I am sorry I misunderstood you. (Sometimes this developer list gets
> mail that would belong to users list, and I was assuming that it was
> one of those... sorry!)
>
> Please, can you send the python script you are using?

I've attached the full script but the piece that does the work is this:

def manage_addZschool(self, id, admin, password, password2,RESPONSE,
REQUEST):
        "Add a Zschool to a folder."
        manage_addSite(self,id,"Zscholl",custom_policy='Private Plone site')
        plone=getattr(self,id)
        plone.acl_users.userFolderAddUser(admin, password,
roles=['Manager','Owner','Member'], domains=[])
        manage_addFLE(plone,"FLE","ZschollLearningEnvironment",
                                        fle_manager=admin,
fle_manager_pwd=password,
                                        fle_manager_pwd2=password2,
fle_manager_first_name="Z",
                                        fle_manager_last_name="school",
acl_users_mode="use_existing",
                                        smtp_host="",
                                         smtp_port="")
        fle=getattr(plone,"FLE")
        fle.logout=None
        fle.manage_addDTMLMethod('logout', 'Back to the zschool home',
'<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(\'../index_html\')">')
        at=getToolByName(plone, 'portal_actions')
        at.addAction('fle','Area
didattica','string:$portal_url/FLE/redirect_to_webtop','member', 'View',
'portal_tabs')

## Stop

Thank for your help.
If you want to try the products I can send you the tar.gz, it needs
Plone and FLE 1.4.3

Fabry