fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation

From: Tarmo Toikkanen
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation
Date: Mon Jun 10 02:30:03 2002

okay.. that matter sort out.. then after I get the FLE
installation file in the zope, the instruction in
http://fle3.uiah.fi/win.html
FLE3 INSTALLATION GUIDELINES FOR MS WINDOWS

>>>13. Quit your browser and start it again or use
another browser to login to FLE as FLE administrator.

>>>14. You can find your FLE installation in e.g.:
http://localhost:8080/FLE

I can't login to the FLE because the link
'http://localhost:8080/FLE ' are not working with this
error

Actually, when you have Fle3 installed into the file system and have restarted Zope, you'll need to go to the Zope Management Interface (ZMI) at http://localhost:8080/manage and add a new FLE instance somewhere in the active server database. If you create it inside the root folder with the name "FLE", then the url given above is valid, but of course if you use another name, then the URL has to be changed appropriately.

--
Tarmo Toikkanen
http://www.iki.fi/tarmo/