fle3-dev

[Fle3-dev] Zope installation

From: Haslina
Subject: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation
Date: Thu Jun 6 11:00:01 2002

hi there,

just wandering, when we install the zope application
in the C:/Program File/Zope does the 'FLE' folder
already created in
C:\ProgramFiles\Zope\lib\python\Products\

because when I install the Zope application the 'FLE'
folder does not appear in it and when I unpacked the
'FLE' .tar.gz file I have to create the 'FLE' folder
and copy all the fle files in it.

does this happen to be the reason why when I open the
Zope http://localhost:8080/manage and login my psswd
and username , in the zope management interface I
can't see the 'FLE' name in the add list (on right
handside)?

Just wandering and what should I do, thanks..

=====
Ina -Smile Always-
Heriot Watt Uni.
Edinburgh, Scotland