fle3-dev

Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation

From: Haslina
Subject: Re: [Fle3-dev] Zope installation
Date: Fri Jun 7 10:39:01 2002

hi again,

just a few addtional question to my previous mail, I
suddenly realise that when I unpacked the FLE files
.tar.gz , it unpacked and create a FLE folder in
C:/temp

I realise when I unpacked all the .tar.gz FLE files,
it create 3 folder which are 'FLE', 'fle_1.0beta1' and
'fle_1.0beta2' is that it only 3 folder and I move
this folder to the C:/Program
Files/Zope/lib/Pyhton/Products

I have also restart the zope and still get the broken
FLE file in it with the same error..

just to clear some matter up ... bye..