Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Enigma Levels revised

From: dev0
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Enigma Levels revised
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 18:15:13 +0200

Hi,

I played all three levels in Enigma 1.01 and none was impossible. Which
should be impossible??

Concerning your updates I extracted the code for each level from your email,
saved each in its own XML-file and moved the XML-files to my auto folder.
When I started Enigma I got an XML error for each level in the following line:

> <el:level xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";;
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://enigma-game.org/schema/level/1 level.xsd"
> xmlns:el="http://enigma-game.org/schema/level/1";;>

I removed the semicolons in the first and third line and removed the carriage
returns in the first and second line (this is probably an display error in
the email).

After restarting Enigma I don't get any XML errors but the levels are shown
in my auto folder with the default error screen. When I tried to start it
I got the error: "... attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)"

I looked in the source and I think the problems are caused by the lines
containing "address@hidden" in the level declaration. I think that this
not your code but I have no idea where it comes from?!

Best regards
dev0