Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Enigma Levels revised

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Enigma Levels revised
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:27:11 +0200

Ray Wick schrieb:
Enigma E-mail List,

Here are three Enigma Levels, “Doors Galore, Switch Switch and Block the Way”, that I developed under a previous Enigma Version in which Bombs and Wood Blocks acted in a different manner than in the present version. This makes two Levels impossible and the third much easier. As distributed with the game currently they are not working as they did originally. To restore the original workability of the Levels I changed the “compatibility “ parameter to “engine="oxyd1”. Please try them. Your comments are welcome.

Thanks for the corrections.

Playing "Switch Switch" and "Block the Way" are more fun in this intended mode. We will correct them in the next distribution.

"Doors Galore" suffers from a shortcut, that made the level solvable in the current Enigma distributions. I'll send you directly the infos about the shortcut and some proposals.

Greets,

Ronald