Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Enigma Levels revised

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Hi from Ray Re: Enigma Levels revised
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:37:05 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Concerning your updates I extracted the code for each level from your email, saved each in its own XML-file and moved the XML-files to my auto folder. When I started Enigma I got an XML error for each level in the following line:
<el:level xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";; xsi:schemaLocation="http://enigma-game.org/schema/level/1 level.xsd" xmlns:el="http://enigma-game.org/schema/level/1";;>

I removed the semicolons in the first and third line and removed the carriage returns in the first and second line (this is probably an display error in the email).

After restarting Enigma I don't get any XML errors but the levels are shown in my auto folder with the default error screen. When I tried to start it I got the error: "... attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)"

I looked in the source and I think the problems are caused by the lines containing "address@hidden" in the level declaration. I think that this not your code but I have no idea where it comes from?!

These modifications seem to be done automatically by the Gnu Savannah mailman list manager. Just the archive seems to be affected, as I received an unmodified copy due to my subscription.

As I am not aware of an option that would avoid these auto editing I recommend zipping your level postings.

Greets,

Ronald