Re: [Enigma-devel] More new graphics!

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] More new graphics!
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:51:54 +0100

Jen schrieb:
I'm fairly happy with how all of these came out. My least favorite would be the pin - I think it looks less like the real thing and more like line art than the others, but since its size is much more appropriate than the old it-pin, I'm guessing you'll still think it's an improvement. ;-) Let me know how you like all of them. And as always - I'm open to suggestions and feedback.

The light pin looks much better than the fat one. But the shadow seems to be misplaced. The light is coming from the left upper corner, but the pin shadow looks like the light is coming from the left lower corner.

I like your fruits. The contrast between new and old graphics in the items.png is overwhelming.

Ronald