Re: [Enigma-devel] More new graphics!

From: Raoul
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] More new graphics!
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:52:12 +0100

Hi,
No, I haven't forgotten about the graphics for the game.  :-)
http://enigma.a-trifling-matter.com/items_March07.zip This batch contains:
it-cherry.png
it-key.png
it-pin.png
it-ring.png
items.png
The items.png file is updated with the new key, pin and ring, but I've included both the items.png file and the individual files, just to make sure everything is covered (currently there are no individual it-pin and it-ring files in the game). I'm fairly happy with how all of these came out. My least favorite would be the pin - I think it looks less like the real thing and more like line art than the others, but since its size is much more appropriate than the old it-pin, I'm guessing you'll still think it's an improvement. ;-)
Good work. They are all really big improvments to the old images! Please go on like this.

But the it-ring, I think, originally isn't a piece of jewellery, is it?

Let me know how you like all of them. And as always - I'm open to suggestions and feedback. Raoul, Andreas & Ronald - I'm sending you the larger files separately with some additional comments.
-- Raoul