Re: [Enigma-devel] More new graphics!

From: Jen
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] More new graphics!
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:13:01 -0700

To me, the it-ring that is currently in the game looks like a very simple ring with some kind of a gem on it. I imagined a 'magic' ring of some sort, just as Erich described. I considered doing a more simple gold ring - similar to The Ring in "The Lord of the Rings" - but I thought it would be better to keep it somewhat similar to the image currently in the game. But if anyone has another suggestion, let me know.

Jen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erich Schubert" <address@hidden>