[Enigma-devel] Spellchecking

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Spellchecking
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:00:11 +0100

Hi,
Could someone with native english skills maybe do a spellchecking?
At least "The Atztec Temple" level enigma_vi/zogga01_1.xml needs some spelling/grammar corrections
("Lucky you was finding this hollow. It prevents you from drawning.")

Oh, and is that level actually solvable? There is no world record listed for it, and even after looking at the level source I still havn't found out how it's supposed to be solved.
I can get the player switch item, or I can reach the jail door buttons, but I can't reach them at the same time.

I'd definitely need some hints for this level.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\