[Enigma-devel] 320x240 resolution

From: Clarence Risher
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 320x240 resolution
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:49:03 -0600

A while back I put a bit of effort into porting enigma to a platform
with a 320x240 display.  A lot of the graphics code is very adamant
about 640x480 being the min resolution so I had to butcher it pretty
badly.  With the new version out, I loathe the prospect of trying to
merge my fork with the new code.  Is there any chance of a [near]
future version of enigma officially supporting 320x240?