[Enigma-devel] Problem with Enigma

From: Mary Burnside
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problem with Enigma
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 03:40:38 +0000 (GMT)

Please note I loaded enigma and played it once. The second time I tried to load it, it came up with the following message -

Fatal error that causes application to quit: Cannot load application score file ..... mismatch of state.xml and enigma.score. Restore both from your backup or remove enigma.score to restart with an empty score file.

I have tried deleting the installation and reinstalling but I still keep getting the same message. Can you help please?

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.