Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Mac Build - Score Registration

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Mac Build - Score Registration
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 10:54:38 +0100

Clifford J. Tasner wrote:
Hi,

I am having so much fun with the Mac OS X version of Enigma 1.00 - congratulations and kudos to all of you for your hard work and dedication.

I want very much to register my scores, but I don't know how to do that from Mac OS X - I wrote to the Enigma Forum with an inquiry, but no one has written back to me. I don't know how to find a 'user's path' - is that just a Windows thing?

Can you advise.

In the main menu press F2 - it will list you all paths.

BTW if you downloaded the first OSX compilation by Johannes you may have missed the docs. You can download the user and the reference manual from the homepage http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/documentation.html .

At least the reference manual contains further details about the paths.

Have fun,

- Ronald