[Enigma-devel] Faulty enigma.score file on Mac

From: Jani Gröndahl
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Faulty enigma.score file on Mac
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 13:09:37 +0100

Hello!

Every time I start Enigma I get the following error message;

"Fatal Error that causes the application to quit;
Cannot load application score file: /Users/me/.enigma/enigma.score
Error:
Error
Message: Datatype error: Type:InvalidDatatypeFacetException, Message:Value '46273' must be less than or equal to MaxInclusive '32767'."

If I delete the enigma.score file, the game starts normally (and works great), but the error message is back every time I relaunch the game.

This is on a MacBook Pro, OSX 10.4.8.

Anyone having the same problem?

Cheers!
Jani Gröndahl