Re: [Enigma-devel] Easy/Normal-Mode-Icon

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Easy/Normal-Mode-Icon
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:48:58 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Lochmann" <address@hidden>
To: "enigma-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:41 PM
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Easy/Normal-Mode-Icon

Hi all!

As you might have seen in pre-alpha, we want to replace most
text-buttons by easy to understand icons. Has anyone a good
suggestion for the easy/normal-icon?
A possible start-point for discussion is the icon-pair in the
attachment, you can test them when you temporarily replace
gfx/ic-strictlynext and ic-unsolved.
As second, a corresponding small icon on the level preview
itself would be interesting.

Is there something wrong with the current easy/normal icon?
They are not text so... I'm confused.

And why do you want annother indicator icon on the thumbnails?
The current ones that indicate which modes a level has been beaten on
seem to work fine, and as they stand they work well for quickly determining
which difficulty mode I am currently in.

I also have no clue why you mentioned testing by replacing two icons that indicate what mode Enigma is in.