[Enigma-devel] Scroll mode problem

From: Moonpearl12
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Scroll mode problem
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:06:29 +0200

>In this level, the four theme rooms are bordered >with stones
>which, with the exception of the bumper stones in >the Earth
>room, serve only to divide the rooms. Notice in the >Fire theme
>room (see attached thumbnail) that the walls for the >Earth and
>Water room are visible on the east and south sides >respectively.
>The theme of the rooms had to be a compromise of >border stones
>due to the problem I'm describing - no scroll option >to truly
>"scroll but align to screens."

That's right. The fact that the walls of other rooms are visible when you haven't discovered them yet is a bit annoying. Well, in my case it's just a question of aesthetic, but I would be glad if there was a scrolling mode that allowed me to make the four room definitely separate.
Not to mention that it would be very compromising if the walls were actually functionnal (and they were once, until I discovered that the coinslots were visible from the Water room, or one of the blue Oxyd activable from the Air room !).
I can't see what's wrong in adding a new scrolling mode to fix these problems.

Aurore.

Message send using Micso France Webmail