[Enigma-devel] Four Elemental Tests

From: Moonpearl12
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Four Elemental Tests
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 13:53:28 +0200

>Great level! Nice ending, too.

Thank you ! I spent so much time and energy in making it...

>About the fourth door: A coinslot performs its >action when a coin is
>inserted and when time runs out. Normally this works >well since only
>the coinslot controls the door, but in your case you >close the door
>with the trigger and then the coinslot runs out of >time, reopening the
>door (because the action is "openclose"). You could >fix this by
>writing a function that the coinslot calls that >first checks to see if
>the trigger has been pushed (the trigger would close >the door as well
>as change a variable through a second function) and >then, if it has
>not, tells the door to "openclose."

Aaw, OK, I understand now. Could you send me the code as it should appear in the .lua file ? I'm not very good at programming, so...

>For the magnet: Simply replace "it-magnet" with "it->magnet-on" -- this
>makes the magnet start on; unfortunately it will >also attract your
>ball at the beginning.

I wonder if it would be possible to switch the magnet on as soon as you come into the last room ? It would prevent you from being attracted at the beginning.

Thanks again for your support !

Aurore.

Message send using Micso France Webmail