[Enigma-devel] fl-ice_001 bugs in 0.91

From: josh
Subject: [Enigma-devel] fl-ice_001 bugs in 0.91
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 19:47:31 -0400

I just discovered Enigma.  Great game!  But...

In the CHANGES file for 0.91, it says "removed fl-ice_001", but all the
levels still seem to be using it.  So I went through and replaced all
occurrences with fl-ice (which, from the 0.90 CHANGES seemed to be the
right thing to do).

Works fine now.  I made a quick patch, if you want it.  I wasn't sure
about posting it here, so I just stuck it at:

        http://qualdan.com/misc/enigma-josh.patch

And again, great game.  I didn't get much done this afternoon... :)

--Josh