Re: [Enigma-devel] 'Oxyds' - level 109

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 'Oxyds' - level 109
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:41:43 -0500

Yes the level *is* possible. But there are 2 important tricks. The bridge did not work in the last official win32 build, but I can verify that it is fixed in the latest development build.

D. Heck et the rest of the list:
I am able to make full win32 builds with one small exception: Currently, I cannot add internation support to my builds. this is due to a bug in the current (as of ~24 hours ago) development version that causes an error. When building the included libintl, make looks for config.h in enigma-devel/ rather than enigma-devel/src/

I have found that `make distcheck` helps to find these errors before they would otherwise be noticed. It would be a wise idea to run that regularly.