[Enigma-devel] 'Oxyds' - level 109

From: Zac Evans
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 'Oxyds' - level 109
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:33:19 +1100

I had a couple of problems with this level. (109 of the Oxyds level set)
In the beta version 0.90, when it block is pushed into the empty space
the block graphics show it making a bridge thing (as it should) but I
still smash if I roll onto that square. ie. it looks like it has
plugged the hole, but it hasn't.
There is a different bug in v0.81, the game crashes if pipes are built
off the screen, but since it is fixed in the beta I guess you already
knew about it!

It's a great level (and a great game). I haven't managed to finish the
level though, I'm always just one pipe piece short... I trust that it
is possible though, the level does say that "Everything has been
counted carefully."