[Enigma-devel] Cannot contrl the Mouse

From: Michael Stein
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Cannot contrl the Mouse
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:22:58 +0200

Sometimes I think, I'm the only one with some problems.
After testing 3 or 4 version of enigma, every time the same happens.
I'm running suse 9.0.
I can`t control the mouse.
I tried changes with mousespeeder,
I tried kde, fvwm2 and gnome (my preferd)
I tried different version of suse (8.x) and different version of enigma.
I tried to compile one version (but I gave it up after 5 minutes ...)
Does somebody knows this problem and can help me? I loved this game so much on my atari....

Michael Stein