[Enigma-devel] Re: "thumbs" dir and packaging

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: "thumbs" dir and packaging
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:24:09 +0100

> OTOH i havn't looked at how much this is used yet...
> right now i'm trying to get a working enigma version, i get a segfault
> in video.cc:317 i need to sort out.

The segfault was caused by menu_bg.jpg not being found for gfx32.
Fix is to add $(srcdir)/*.jpg to the pkgdata_DATA variable

Keys are broken. If you use them to unlock a lock they don't get removed
from your inventory.

Since the level pngs are still around, what are "thumbs" for?
As i understand the code they are generated when no existing level png
was found, correct? Sounds nice for user levels.
If that means i don't have to provide a system wide writeable "thumbs"
directory that would be ok.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert

P.S.
i needed:
--- configure.ac
-AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([src/config.h])
+AM_CONFIG_HEADER(src/config.h)

but the only other patches remaining in my build dirs are
1. lua api difference patch (debian-specific)
2. use the debian-supplied lua and zipios (debian-specific)
3. i disabled the "thumbs" dir, because the install-data-local is broken
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
     Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\