Re: Re[2]: [Enigma-devel] Rename Enigma?

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Enigma-devel] Rename Enigma?
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:06:10 -0500

Hey I was just about to suggest that we start working on making enigma code
meet the GNU code requirements, and see if there is some way we could apply
gettext to the level files. (creating true international support)

The problem is that enigma *may* tecnically be violatig a few copyright
laws, as in some cases even duplicating a copyrighted work by hand may be
illeagal. So we would really need to contact Meinolf Schneider before making
the project a GNU project.