Re: AW: [Enigma-devel] Messing with 640x512 mode

From: Paul Jaros
Subject: Re: AW: [Enigma-devel] Messing with 640x512 mode
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:02:11 +0100

Thanks for the fast response Michi. I *know* where the file is, you obviously didn't read my mail. (RMFM?)

Please do read it.

Question: Would it be better if I would describe my problems on a Bug report?

Greets
Paul

Michi Hostettler wrote:

Delete the enigma folder and install it again. or ask daniel which files you
should delete.

mh