Re: Re[2]: [Enigma-devel] Rename Enigma?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Enigma-devel] Rename Enigma?
Date: 30 Oct 2003 17:09:42 +0100

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 15:18, S. Siggelkow wrote:
> I have three more entries:
>
> -Spherodrome
> -Globodrom
> -Riddlodrome
>
> And I like Martins "Marbelous"

I think we should restrict ourselves to names that the average
non-native speaker can still spell and pronounce :-)
But I also like Marbelous...

Another idea I had: we could try to turn Enigma into an official GNU
project and simply change the "official" name to "GNU Enigma".  That
wouldn't stop anyone from using the shorter name Enigma (just like
"Emacs" etc.) but would still set us (a little) apart from all other
"Enigma" games.

All in all this may turn out to be the easiest solution

Daniel