Re: [Enigma-devel] Rename Enigma?

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Rename Enigma?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:57:26 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

Daniel Heck wrote:
> To me, Epoxide and Enoxide smack of plastic or insecticides... and I
> certainly would prefer a name that doesn't have "Oxyd" in it.  Honestly,
> we are already cloning the game, there's no reason to also clone the
> name.

Hmmm.... I tried to use the (american spelled) word marvelous as a base, mix
it with marble to get Marbelous - 690 google hits. Replaced us by x to get
Marbelox - no google hits!! And what about the british variant Marbellox - no
google hits! ????

And yes, it is really not easy to find a good name.

Cheers,
  Martin.